Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

I have been adding rows to this stripey blanket when time allows. I'm at that point where it doesn't feel like it is growing, in spite of the many stitches I have added lately. My logical brain says it will be finished soon. However, my eyes insist that the ball of wool hasn't been getting any smaller, despite my best efforts. A knitting black hole perhaps?

 In terms of reading I am more than half way through Life of Pi for book club. I am reserving my judgments until I have read further. The reading material above was waiting with our mail upon our return from camping. A flick through Country Style always gives me the itch to rearrange the furniture and nick knacks in the house, browse the aisles of ebay for a vintage treasure, or else book myself in to a B&B in some far away country town. Those urges have been lessened this month as we have (finally) purchased curtains for the lounge and master bedroom, as well as a ceiling light and two rugs. I am pouring over the pages though as we plan our kitchen. Those two beautiful books were won in a giveaway hosted by the lovely Jodie at Ric Rac. They are very sweet looking books and I must admit I've not read I can jump puddles. I believe it is next on my list.

And you? What are you reading and knitting?

-


Joining in with Ginny.
Raverly notes here.

-

Don't forget to enter my giveaway in the post below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...