Monday, July 8, 2013

Finders Keepers Weekending

Finders Keepers 3
Finders Keepers 5
Finders Keepers 6
Finders Keepers 7
Finders Keepers 8
Finders Keepers 11
Finders Keepers 12
Finders Keepers 18
+
Kylie and I, The Old Museum, lunch - nom nom nom!
Finders Keepers 20
My treasures from the day - a vintage enamel colander from Travelling Wares, washi tape from rabbit and the duck, handmade porcelain button from Pattie Murray, a bangle blank from Yardage Design and a sweet little camera stamp my sister gifted me.
 
I visited the Finders Keepers market this weekend and it did not disappoint. The sun shone, the market goers made for wonderful people watching, the stall holders were a creative, friendly lot and were it not for my budget, I could have quite happily added my financial support to every single one of them. So much handmade goodness! So many gorgeous vintage pieces! So many delicious looking food options! If you missed out, check out some of the links above.

It was so very nice to chat to the stall holders - some of whom I have 'known' online for some time, others who were new to me and now count me in their number as a blog or instagram follower. What a fabulous set up. What a fantastic way to be introduced to new and exciting creative talent. Especially lovely was the chance to finally meet Kylie - chatting with her it felt like we were picking up where we had left off, just like old friends.

I do believe Finders Keepers is my new favourite.
Have you been?
What's you favourite market?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...