Monday, July 1, 2013

Sponsorship Info - The first 5 ads for $5 each

'The world is full of beauty when the heart is full of love.' 
 
I've just added Passionfruit Ads to my blog! This means that you can advertise in the right column of my blog at any time of the month, for 30 days, and pay through Paypal. Just click on Sponsor Info to get started. Simple and pain free! The fee is usually $12 for a 170 x 170 pixel ad, for 30 days. However, to celebrate my new Sponsorship arrangement, the first five sponsors to sign up for an ad space will receive the ad at the discounted rate of $5. Just enter FIRST5FOR5 at the check out.

 
With 16,000 - 19,000 page views a month, 544 Google Connect followers, plus an audience on Instagram, Blogloving and Facebook, it should be $5 rather well spent.
So if you have a blog or small business, get clicking!
And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me - christina-lowry@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...