Thursday, October 10, 2013

Made By Hand - Link Up


'Made By Hand' is a weekly creative show and tell, with an aim to foster community, conversation and inspiration.
My aim is to craft a life of homemade, home grown happiness. 
So, what are you creating right now?
Join in by leaving a link below.

+
+

Rather than share a photo of the same piece of knitting I have been working on, I wanted to show you a beautiful handmade gift that arrived unexpectedly in the mail for me this week. A free motion machine stitched neck piece, handmade by the talented and generous Jennie, of A Little Vintage Doll. Isn't it all sorts of lovely? I've had to hide it from my little ones, who both insisted on trying it on, while trying to assume ownership of it. Thank you so much Jennie! It's beautiful.

What have you been making lately?
Or what handmade goodness has come in to your life?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...