Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New in the shop + Pearl Re-threading Service

New pieces and services in the shop for the new year!
A Pearl By Any Other Name
A Pearl By Any Other Name Freshwater Pearl Drop Earrings

A Pearl by any other name would still posses the natural beauty for which it is renowned. These charming drop earrings add the smart to smart casual and look especially lovely teamed with a striped maxi dress, leather sandles and a floppy straw hat. They'll take you from Farmers Market to brunch in the City and before taking a wander around a gallery or bookstore.

Winsome and Wonderful
Winsome and Wonderful Freshwater Pearl Strand

Age knows no boundary when it comes to pearls. Young or wise, pearls are the perfect accessory for special occasions and little black dresses. Feel winsome and wonderful with this delightful strand of pearls.

-

Pearl Re-threading - Whilst working in the jewellery industry I completed a Pearl Threading course through the Gemological Association of Australia. I am pleased to offer a re-threading service for my clients, where I clean and re-thread your precious pearls and colourful beads, using traditional knotting techniques and silk thread. 

For more information visit the shop or send me an email - christina-lowry@hotmail.com

-

This will be my last shop update for a little while, as I work on a new collection and focus energy on forming relationships with retail stores. If you are a retailer who is interested in stocking my jewellery, please contact me. 

To keep up to date with my new work please 'like' my facebook page (1 like away from 300!), sign up for the occasional newsletter or catch up with me in Instagram @christinalowrydesigns.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...