Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Why, hello there

+

Hello dear readers. How are you? It's been a quiet week on the blog, but my creativity has continued to flow. I have been working on several new masters for a Mother's Day collection, planning my Winter release and working on a custom made design that involves photo etching on copper. It's been an enjoyable challenge, not having etched since my university days. I certainly see etching being incorporated in a future collection. I've been sharing some sneak peeks on instagram, and can't wait to share more with you soon.

I picked up the above books from a lovely little book shop in Stones Corner, being momentarily book-less for the first time in a long time. I was attracted to a collection of yellow spined Australian classics, as I realised I really don't read enough Australian literature. While tonight I am going to a champagne reception with Markus Zusak, which includes a viewing of the new film, 'The Book Thief,' and a book signing. I'm more than a little excited! Have you read 'The Book Thief'? If you could ask the author something, what would it be?


I'll be back again soon with a nursery art DIY, my first Project Life pages and a giveaway.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...