Friday, March 28, 2014

Introducing the 'Beryl' Collection in Wood

Laser cut 'Beryl' Necklaces
Laser cut 'Beryl' Necklaces

It's been a wonderful rainy week here in Brisbane, and Didi and I have been busy at work in the studio crafting stock for Mother's Day and Finders Keepers, with a cat and a toddler for company. I have also been putting the finishing touches on a new collection of laser cut wooden pendants that I am pleased to announce I have just released in to the shop

This is something new and different for me, so there are limited numbers of each piece while I test the waters. I would love to hear what you think of them, and whether it's something you would like to see more of in the future. Starting at $25, it's a lower price point than I am able to offer in my silver collections, and I think they would make great gifts or pieces of fun, everyday-wear jewellery.

Pop over and have a look and leave a comment here to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks as always for your support and feedback.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...