Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yarn Along

Yarn Along
My beautiful 'stash market bag from Yardage Design, filled with woolly goodness.

It's been quite a while since I joined in with Yarn Along, as I seem to have hit a black hole with both the projects I was working on. No matter how many rows I did, they just didn't seem to be growing at all, they were just sucked in to a knitting black hole instead. Despite the guilt I felt at abandoning them, I decided to give them both a rest and allow myself a spot of yarn shopping. I have since been working on a simple stripey scarf, and I have the makings of a baby blanket to go on with once the scarf is complete. 

Yesterday, my 28 week bump and I had to spend two hours at Pathology doing a Glucose Tolerance test for pregnancy. I was secretly a little excited about this. Two whole hours of knitting and reading with only a couple of interruptions?! Even if those interruptions were three blood tests, I could manage that. One learns to accept blood tests when you have Graves disease. So, while my dear parents took Cohen to school and kept the little Miss amused, I read the beginnings of Walking on Trampolines for my book club, and knitted away on a Cleckheaton scarf pattern I've long admired. 

It feels good to be knitting again.


And you dear reader, what are you making or reading?
It's so quite out there in blog land these days, feel free to leave a comment. :)

-


Joining in with Ginny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...