Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~ Ginny

Untitled

It's school holidays in these parts, and our days have been filled with trips to the library, family days out, Easter craft, bench time spent working on custom makes, general pottering around the house, and more time for reading and crafting than usual. My cross stitch is growing, as is the baby blanket, while my pile of books from the library has grown too.

Right now my bedside table holds; Home by Beci Orpin, The Hired Man by Aminatta Forna, Family Album by Penelope Lively, The Help by Kathryn Stockett (our next book club book), A View of the Harbour by Elizabeth Taylor and my current read, In A Summer Season, also by Elizabeth Taylor. I love her subtle observations of every day life, and particularly enjoyed her first novel, At Mrs Lippencote's.

What have you been making and reading?
-

Joining in with Ginny.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...