Monday, June 23, 2014

Stills: A Weekly Collection

+
+
+
+
I've started an online drawing course by @lisacongdon through @creativebug. I love drawing, and want to challenge myself to draw more than just Jewellery. Thanks to @mybeardedpigeon for the inspiration. :) #linedrawing #creativebug
+
+

1. One month old already.
2. The fun and wonder of being two means giggling on the couch with upside down binoculars.
3. If I could just get my fist in to my mouth...
4. This lovely lemon tree is next to the path we walk each day as Cohen goes to school. The fruit is too high to pick, but I am always tempted to try.
5. I started an online drawing course by Lisa Congdon, through Creative Bug, after seeing Cath post about it on Instagram. I'm loving trying my hand at something new.
6. Her pretend 'school bag', for the walk to school.
7. The delicious pinks of my camellia tree in bloom. I look forward to it all year.

Joining in with The Beetle Shack.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...