Monday, September 29, 2014

Opinions Please!

The first home grown mulberries of the season.

We are in the midst of school holidays here, and after two weeks of illness and two types of antibiotics, the children are almost back to themselves again. As a result there hasn't been much bench time. Instead I have been planning and researching when time has allowed, and I would really appreciate your assistance. I've put together a short survey with ten questions which will help me tailor my future business plans to suit you, my ideal customer!

I am ever so appreciative of all my amazing customers and followers and I would love to hear your thoughts. Those that answer the call and share their opinions will receive a code for a 20% discount in my online shop. The survey will only be open for one day, so please pop over now.

Thanks for your kindness and support!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...