Tuesday, October 21, 2014

On My Bench


Do you remember On My Desk? The meme Kootoyoo hosted before My Creative Space? Am I showing my blogging age?! Well, it was one of the reasons I fell in love with blogging. It opened my eyes to the creative community online, introduced me to many of the creative bloggers I still follow and gave me a chance to not only peek in to the crafty lives of other makers, but share my own works in progress. Some things never change, and you will quite often find me sharing On My Bench posts on Instagram.

Above are a couple of the things I have been working on lately. Pictures one and four show a blue quartz ring in progress, for a custom order. I love this beautiful dark blue rock, it's such an intense colour. It is going to be one amazing ring! A simple four claw setting and solid band, showing off the gemstone. The second image across is a pile of castings for orders and stock. The rings on the far right are a new design I have been working on and will be released next month. I have a couple of other ideas up my sleeve with these rings and I do believe my Christmas present will be taken care of as a result. The third image is of a pair of Maeve rings being resized for a customer, using a jewellers trick to make sure they are both the same size.

So my lovelies, what have you been making lately?
Did you used to play On My Desk?
Do you miss My Creative Space?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...