Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Gemstone Collection Released!


I am very pleased to be able to introduce you to the 'Literary Wanderers' Collection.
After months of hard work, my latest range is now available in the shop! The 'Literary Wanderers' sees the fulfillment of my wish to offer you a gem set collection in my online store.
The latest additions include natural gem set rings, earrings and pendants in beautiful shades of mint, lavender and sky blue, which embody everyday elegance. Handcrafted using traditional methods, the range has been created in Sterling Silver and White Gold, and features two one of a kind pieces. Bold and beautiful, strong yet feminine, I know that you are going to love this new collection as much as I do.
Click over to the shop to view the whole range.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...