Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Shop Makeover


My online shop had a makeover this week. I had been researching graphic designers to handle it for me, but my excitement about the photo shoot images (combined with my lack of patience) meant I pushed my technological abilities to their limit and transformed my virtual store in to it's current incarnation. My aim was to create a friendlier, easier to navigate, beautiful site, and I am so pleased with the results. 

The new photos, along with Bigcartel's recently introduced theme and my modest programming skills, have combined to showcase my jewellery in such a way that you get a feel for the items as if you were in a bricks and mortar store. The larger images give greater detail of the quality, the pictures of the pieces on the model portray the scale of each item and allow you to imagine wearing the piece yourself and the Featured and Collections pages make it easier to navigate from one item to another when browsing for the perfect piece.

I would love your feed back on the new design if you have a moment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...