Thursday, August 20, 2015

Custom Ordered Wedding Rings


I'm celebrating the addition of wedding rings to my online shop, and I would love you to click over and browse through the new collection! 
Each of the nine rings is customisable, so you can add your own creative vision to the creation of your special piece.
To order, choose your design and metal type and add it to your cart. Add a $2 ring sizer to determine your ring size. I'll post the ring gauge out to you and as soon as I have your size I will get started on making your ring. Already know your ring size? Great! Just leave a note at checkout with your size and allow 2-3 weeks for your ring to be made to order and delivered.
If you decide on a listed style in a different width, a different metal type, of the addition of engraving, send me an email and I will provide a quote and list your custom order in the store once you give me the go ahead.
Browse the collection here and email me at christina-lowry@hotmail.com
-
PS. Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter in the bar at the top of the page in order to receive news about each new collection, market and promotion!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...