Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Potting Shed Inspiration


As previously mentioned, I have a potting shed day dream in which I idle away hours in my gum boots and straw hat, drinking tea and planting seeds in my accidentally-fabulously-styled potting shed. However, our current garden shed is full of my husbands tools, a rather protective huntsman spider and at least one snake sighting. And my efforts of a deck full of potted plants has been thwarted by the children - in particular a baby who throws fist-fulls of soil from the pots at every opportunity, and a toddler who shall remain nameless who 'watered' a blueberry plant with bubble mixture... (Alas, it never recovered from the shock.)

So rather than fight my current reality, a little Pinterest escapism allows me to imagine my dream she-shed, full of tasteful terracotta pots, delightfully aged watering cans, trusty balls of artfully placed twine and whimsical trowel door handles. 

Yes, yes. If you need me, I will be pottering around Pinterest for the next little while...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...