Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cheering me up...

Hello Christmas tree... I can't believe it has been a year since I last saw you. It was nice to catch up today and hang out with the ornaments, even if it is a bit early. I was in a bit of a funk yesterday - post birthday? Dr. saying baby is still probably two weeks away and me feeling fed-up and impatient? Hormones and feeling tired? - but your cheering me up and I'm thanking you.
Also cheering me up are these strange and beautiful flowers that hubby brought for my birthday. I think they are the same as these that Melissa brought at the markets, though hubby didn't know I had admired them.
Now the crafting/guest room is strewn with the accumulated contents of the cupboard in which the Christmas tree has lived for the past twelve months. Alas, crafting is postponed until sorting and "nesting" are completed here also. I guess mother nature knows this opportunity will not present its self again once bubba has been born and it keeps my impatient self busy...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...