Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On My Fridge...

Amy (badskirt) is playing On My Fridge, as On My Desk is no more... Pop over to her blog if you want to play too and check out who else is playing!
This is my fridge... (I love it because it is stainless steel and the freezer is at the bottom and the fridge at the top - 'cause which do you use more...) Below is a photo booth pic of me and hubby, held on with one of three bird-peg-suction-cap things we brought in a gorgeous little design store in Paris - could have brought so many beautiful things there, but near beginning of trip and limited back pack room - three birds fitted nicely. Beneath that is the afore mentioned Victoria Reichelt invitation, with a Modigliani (legendary artist) magnet from the GOMA store and a souvenir magnet brought by my mum in Vietnam...
A Picasso magnet, "La Guernica" (anti-war painting), also from GOMA, hangs on to the invitation to my sister's exhibition... And a reminder of the trip to Japan that could have been and may one day be, this beautiful postcard I found in an op-shop...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...