Friday, November 14, 2008

I made this...

More rain and more mushrooms in my backyard... These softies are coming along now that I have stuffing! Look at the size of this needle for sewing their little arms on! Thanks mum - who pointed these out to me at a craft shop - I don't know how I ever got the arms on before! This is so much easier... (Kitty looks a little startled though doesn't he?!)
And here is Mr Seth finished, wearing his retro wool scarf, arms securely in place...
Joining Mr Seth is Windy. The lovely Windy's arms are stitched on without buttons, making her more child friendly. The fabric and threads I brought yesterday are already coming in handy...
So is the ribbon...
And introducing Tyde Rabbit. He is sporting this seasons range of golf shorts in a funky yellow print... I love his green eyes.
There are still more little clothes waiting to be sewn up and the rest of the softies are waiting for their turn to be finished and make their web debut... more soon!
PS: 37 weeks pregnant today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...