Sunday, November 30, 2008

I spy... what I want for Christmas

Cindy at bugandpop is introducing Eye Spy... to replace This Is... Which is great, as my scheDUEL post, which was to replace On My Desk... didn't auto post today for some reason... Make sense?
What I want for Christmas... would be to have the available funds to buy my loved ones lots of beautiful presents that they deserve for being the beautiful people they are.
(Maternity leave + baby on the way = isn't going to happen...)
So here are some pretty things that I wouldn't say no to, I may just feel a little guilty about receiving, if the previously mentioned beautiful people were wondering what I would like...

Letterpress SKETCH Book

Small Red Pomegranate vase

Eye spied these on etsy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...