Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lazy day...

Another beautiful, lazy, rainy day...
Summed up wonderfully by this image by borealnz on flicker. Who has a blog about her photos here.
Today is a day to be spent drinking my preganancy allowance of coffee, reading and packing my hospital bag for the big day...
As my hospital bag doesn't look very interesting, I thought I would share with you instead a painting by the talented Victoria Reichelt. I first saw her work at her "Collections" exhibition at Schubert Gallery last December, and the invitation is still displayed on my fridge. I have packed all the essentials - jelly beans, music, "The Great Gatsby" - oh, and of course all those other things they tell you you will need, like clothes and toiletries...
The only thing I haven't got is a nightie, and apparantly I will need a few of these. Luckily hubby is going to take me out this afternoon to find something.
Image by lululollylegs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...