Monday, November 17, 2008

I made this...

It's still raining and pouring... perhaps some where an old man is snoring... I know the water tank is filling, the animals are restless and there are puddles in the street.

Meanwhile, another softie has made it's way off my desk. I think I will call him Jack Rabbit. He has the cutest little pants and suspenders... Here is some more Melbourne love/envy... this is the last, I promise... But I love the stickers either side of a poster... very cute don't you think? Nice find Fiona.

And possibly leaving the very best 'til last, I have to tell you - very exciting for me - I have just ordered a PG 11 Print Gocco!! How I have wanted one of these since I first saw my first Gocco printed card. Christmas cards, here I come.

Thank you lovely family for your generosity - this is birthday and Christmas present combined from you all... and possibly then some.

Ooooh, now I just have to wait for it to arrive in the mail!

Ooooh, then I have to figure out how to make it work!

Ooooh, but I am so excited!

Any one have a Gocco and have any advice for a novice Gocco-er?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...