Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On my desk... Part II

I managed to get hospital nightie shopping today! Let me say firstly that I probably would not wear something like this if I were not - A. Already married and B. Pregnant. That said, I think I did manage to find the most nanna nightie at the op-shop today for $5. I think the 'elle' label must really have been tounge-in-cheek, don't you? It is one step up from a hospital gown though... Lock up your sons... Ha! Even Targets $30 nighties weren't much better. And as I know that I won't be wearing it again after the big day, $5 is better than $30! So nightie shopping out of the way and hospital bag all packed, I got back to what was on my desk. I managed to get the little animals cut out and fused to my pages and this is how they look so far... Elephant...
Lion...
Cat...
Dog...
Chicken...
So I think I have done the easy bit, the next steps may be trickier... But I think they are looking cute and it was fun putting it all together. I am already thinking Natasha doesn't charge enough for her finished books!
PS. Also managed to get to the post office today and post my softie to Mikes for Mirabell - aww... feeling good about my small good deed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...