Thursday, November 20, 2008

A walk after all the rain...

Puddles everywhere... sensible hiking shoes...
Odin is fascinated...
Out on a limb, over the creek...
Not a cloud in the sky...
Inspiration...
I've heard that a very clean house is the sign of a very boring woman... I've heard the same said about women with perfect fingernails... I don't have perfect fingernails. But yes, I have spent the day "nesting". ALL the clothes are washed, even the hand washing (who doesn't like the look of an empty washing basket?), both bathrooms are sparkling, so too the kitchen... The usual sense of accomplishement you get when you have finished cleaning the whole house feels that much greater when you call it "nesting" - especially after pushing around a vaccum cleaner and a mop with a baby belly 38 weeks big. It could be argued that it is a result of having too much time on my hands...
Who knew pegs could look so poetic? Ragorder at Flickr
PS: Kootoyoo has started a new meme to replace "On My Desk" (sob). I have joined so that I don't get withdrawls... but I have asked to be forgiven if I keep posting "On My Desk", it inspired me to make sure there was something on my desk that I was working on!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...