Friday, December 5, 2008

Pay it forward...

The rules:
"I will send three people who leave a comment on this post a handmade gift within the next 365 days. I am willing to post anywhere in the world, so don’t let that stop you from commenting. The catch is that you must have a blog and be willing to do the same thing…."
As one who loves to enter blog competitions (but is yet to win one, unless this counts) I love this idea of craft begetting more craft, begetting more craft etc. and being shared around the world... bloggers are generous and loving people after all and it only seems fitting to join in and share...
Natasha from Haines is paying it forward from Shel who payed it forward from Amanda...etc. So I will receive a piece of handmade goodness from Natasha (yay!), who will receive something from Shel, who will receive something from Amanda...etc. I am currently thinking of what lovely little handmade pieces I will craft for three bloggers who comment and wish to pay it forward to another three crafty bloggers... So let me know if you are in, and if more than three people comment your names will go into a hat! (Or I may just be flexible with the number 3, as it seems Natasha and Shel have been!) Feel free to hint at your potential gift if you have seen a particular craft on my blog that you like...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...