Friday, December 5, 2008

Projects...

Due date: today. Progress: none. Mood: impatient and excited. Projects to keep me amused while waiting: coming along nicely. Project two: nearly finished... only a few rows to go! Here it is, project two, vintage twist wool scarf which shall probably be worn by my beautiful twin sister while she swans around America, the UK and Paris for a month in a weeks time... Especially proud of first attempt at little squares effect at each end using knitting and purling stitches... Project three: Our first stockings... When it got too hot yesterday to continue knitting I decided to make hubby and me our first ever Christmas Stockings. So out came the felt, the fusible and some white cotton. I decided to try to iron the fusible to some cotton and then make snow flakes out of it like you would with paper, and it worked! Now hanging on Christmas tree...
Project four: Running out of things to do again, so another trip to Spotlight this morning, yes, on my due date! Thought I could have the baby next to the rolls of flanalette, as I started to get some very strange pains and couldn't walk, so just stood there awhile, pretending to contemplate the fabric! Pain passed, no baby, so I made it to the isles of wool... Christmas present in the making in this fat sage wool... and some fat black wool for once this is done...
Hmmm, how many more projects can I fit in before baby comes?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...