Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Creative Space...

A teething baby does dampen the crafting spirit some what, and gobble up time, especially when said baby doesn't want to sleep and wants to be held all the time...
(He is sitting on my lap right now.)
So my Creative Space has not changed at all in a week,
look familiar...

I didn't even notice until I sat down to write this post... scary isn't it?

Where does the time go?

However, I have managed this week to take baby to the doctors, list some of my unloved clothes on ebay, go to a parent's group and out to dinner on the same day, I have washed a mountain of clothes and you could eat off nearly every surface of my house after my domestic goddess cleaning effort today, the bills are paid, emails read, lots of blog hopping, give away entering and some comments left... phew... while comforting, feeding, playing with, bathing the baby and keeping my eye on him as he tries to roll over in his cot and play gym...

(last night he ended up with one leg sticking out between the bars of his cot - he was stuck and not very impressed about it!)

But crafting related news: there has been fabric goodness in the mail...

(part of the reason why I am banned from credit card usage...)

I couldn't resist buying this gorgeous hand printed olive bonsai fabric from the lovely INK & SPINDLE shop...

... and I gave in and brought some Amy Butler fabric from ebay seller 'the persian bazaar'. So pretty...

I brought these fabrics to go in the quilt, but they don't really go now that I have them all out together... I'm not worried about this though. Who would be? Now I have the beginnings of another project that I can day dream about...

PS. Check out other Creative Spaces at Kirsty's blog Kootoyoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...