Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eye Spy... A suprise

Miss Muggins has Eye Spyed "a suprise"...
Everyone loves surprises, except me...
I mean I do, if I don't know about them at all. But if I know that there is a surprise, and I don't know what it is, it drives me mad! I mean, being an identical twin I could never keep surprises, as my sister always guessed what they were, or we would give in and tell each other.
We could never lie either, because anyone could ask the other twin if 'such and such' were true, and they would disagree. Lesson learnt: never lie. Also, never hint at a surprise! Thus the reason I found out the sex of the baby while pregnant! How to wait while some one else knew, knowing that I could know too?!? Hmm....
Anyway, so my surprise it that hubby let me buy these shoes! (With me not working and being at home mum and all....)
You know, after two previous shoe purchases in the last week as well...
But I love them. Maybe not every ones cup of tea I know. I do feel like I am in a fairy tale when I wear them - which is not a bad thing as far as I am concerned! I think they are beautiful. What do you think?
Thanks to the lovely Cindy at Bug and Pop for the meme! Have you been to her blog? She is creative mother extraordinaire to two gorgeous kids and amazing craft/sewing woman who finds time some how!
(Also, how cute is her header?)
PS. Um, this is still a craft blog, I promise! Hopefully the sewing machine will be fixed on Tuesday! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...