Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mad about Yo-Yos...

Another addictive craft...
Or maybe I just have an 'addictive personality' when it comes to craft? Either way, I am enjoying the repetition and the break from the crochet, (sigh... feelings of guilt) which I will be going back to shortly...
-
More fabric arrived today that I will share with you on Sunday. And just as excitingly (is this a word?) for me, I will soon have a room all to myself to craft in! Yay! A whole room, which includes the computer and desk, which I mainly use anyway. No more spare bedroom with a double bed in it! Why didn't I think of this/ talk my husband into this sooner?
-
So there has been Ikea shopping for storage, as well as washing, ironing and folding fabric, sorting, chucking, moving from one room in to the other, all whilst being mum to my beautiful 5 month old boy. The room is really taking shape and I will share a picture of two when it is looking presentable...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...