Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Stash & Eye Spy...What I am reading now

My stash this week is yarn too, of the Cotton variety and on sale at my local haberdashery chain store... these were the only colours left in the 8 ply, but I was promised they will be getting more in, as I want to (eventually) make one of these... first inspired by 1/4 of an inch...
I also managed to add to my button stash... who could say no to this lot for $2.00?
There are more stashes courtesy of 1/4 of an inch.
Check out Tamara's stashy goodness over here...
And another work in progress begins...
here's how...
This week Monique of A glass half full has asked us Eye Spy-ers what we are currently reading...
I am really missing reading since bubba was born. I'm no longer able to read a book in a day! If I do get a chance to read, like sometimes when I am feeding the baby, this is what I have been reading.... Secret lives of great authors: What Your Teachers Never Told You About Famous Novelists, Poets, and Playwrights
If you are in to literature you would love this book, it is funny, intriguing and surprising! Find out which authors were drug addicts, who had weird friendships with children or who had rotten, fetid teeth?!
Thanks to Cindy for the Eye Spy Eye-dear! Pop on over to Bug and Pop for more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...