Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stash & Eye Spy... My Karaoke Masterpiece

My Sunday Stash goodness this week is a little fat quarter that I don't know what to do with...
'Frida Khalo's Garden' that I brought from Funky Fabrix.
I love Frida Khalo, thus the purchase, but what to do with it... Tamara, at 1/4 of an inch, can lead you to other stashes... -
Erin has asked us to Eye Spy our Karaoke Masterpiece...
Well, I have never really done the karaoke thing...
Although you will find me wandering around the house and singing along to the likes of Jeff Buckley, Nick Cave, Cat Power, Ani Difranco and Bob Dylan...
-
My favourite karaoke moment though would have to be at a Chinese restaurant, watching three Asian teenage boys singing a Back Street Boys song.
(I can't stand the Back Street Boys!)
Poor darlings, it was hilarious...
The choice of the song, the accents and the dance moves!
Oh, dear... I think they really did think they were the Back Street Boys...
Thanks to Cindy and Erin for reminding me!
-
The ripple is growing...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...