Saturday, May 23, 2009

What do you call...

A group of geese is a 'gaggle'...
A group of foxes is a 'skulk'...A group of owls is a 'parliament'... So what do you call a group of cotton?
When I brought the cotton for the beginnings of my ripple blanket a couple of weeks ago at Spotlight most of the cotton had been sold. Sitting lonely on the shelf were four colours in 8 ply. I asked one of the ladies if they had any other colours. She looked it up and told me there would be more soon. So today I go to Spotlight again. Guess how many colours there are now? Two.
That I already had.
So just as I am about to have a tantrum, laying on the floor and kicking my feet and screaming, I notice the sale bin...
And in the sale bin I notice these bags with five yarns in them for $5.
4ply and 8 ply.
Yarns that are usually $3.99 each.
So I brought them all...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...