Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love mail and op-shopping...

I love mail...
After my foray into stamp carving with Holly at the Stitches and Craft Show I ordered some more stamp carving material and it arrived via Australia Post yesterday... Holly included a cute brooch as a thank you for being so patient, because her supplier had been on holiday, isn't she sweet? So last night I was making another mess on the coffee table...
I love op-shopping...
Cohen had his six months needles yesterday. We were early, so we popped into the op-shop quickly and I found this cool fabric sampler...
(Couldn't get it in one photo)
Cohen was brave while he was getting his shots. Daddy stayed with him and a nurse either side of him stabbed a leg on the count of three.
Mummy was not as brave and turned away during the stabbing. I know it is important. I know it is in his best interest.
But.
I don't love seeing my baby get needles.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...