Sunday, July 5, 2009

Awarded...

Everyone likes a pat on the back and to be told that they are brave, inspiring, thoughtful or just a good dancer. Someone, somewhere knew this and invented the first blog award. I looked with yearning upon blog awards. I thought I may never receive one.

Then I did.

And now. Three more!

The lovely Miriam of Bubba Chenille graciously awarded me this "friends" award...
"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Then I need to tell you seven things about me...
I am an identical twin and my parents didn't know they were having twins until after we were born.
I love stripey socks. When socks are to be worn, they should be stripey.
I am a fussy little foodie with a sweet tooth.
I love books and when I grow up I want to have my very own library with a leather chair to sit and read.
I managed to gather a collection of vintage boxes without noticing that I might have had a problem...
I have a bachelor of Fine Art/ Visual Art and I majored in Intermedia.
I completed a Gold & Silversmithing course and started a jewellery apprenticeship.
-
Handmade Romance passed the "blog lovin' award" on to me, while Woolly Wotnots thought of me for the "Makes my heart smile" award. -
So I would like to pat the backs of 10 bloggers and them know that I think they deserve all three awards and that they should put them in their side bars with pride...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...