Sunday, December 20, 2009

Celebrations and cake...

Because one birthday party is never enough, we celebrated into the night with family and friends, food and drink and fun and laughter last night. I was remiss and took not a single photo of anything, too caught up in Mummy and host-type business to turn my camera on at all. Thankfully my family had their cameras in hand and documented the event beautifully, so I will be borrowing their memory cards...

Being picture-less for this post reminded me that I had forgotten to share my contribution to the Mothers groups secret Santa presents. Do you remember this sneak peek?

Pattern from Pip's Meet Me At Mike's book.
The baby has been bathed and is sleeping in his cot. Hubby is at a dinner after his social golf game. And me? I am off to do some more crochet for another little baby that arrived safely into the world yesterday.

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...