Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet dreams are made of these...

I could hardly sleep last night.
I couldn't get comfortable. I couldn't turn my brain off. I couldn't relax.
It may sound funny, however, all I could think about was the Colette pattern that arrived in the mail.
When finally I slept, my dreams were coloured by fabric, scissors, buttons and thread...
Still day dreaming about the blouse I made up the IKEA fabric into three cushions for the lounge. If I could get a decent photo of them on there I would share them with you. Soon perhaps.
I think I really need to make a start on this blouse. Like really start on it, so I can sleep tonight. I should make a mock up first in cotton I think. I need lightweight fusible interfacing too... hmmm...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...