Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Murphy's Lay and Doll Quilts....

Murphy's Law states that "anything that can go wrong will go wrong".
-
Wine glass - smashed. Sewing machine - giving electric shocks while trying to finish doll quilt. Warranty - none. Sewing machine technician - told me that the shocks are virtually impossible. Come and touch my sewing machine then. University - doesn't do my course externally. Cohen - two teeth coming through at the same time and miserable. Finished doll quilt stood on by a cat with muddy paws - rinsed - red fabric runs - washed and dried - not so bad now...
Next?
I will not take offence if my quilt receivee decides to use this little terror as a bath mat or similar.
I will also throw my sewing machine out the window if it zaps me once more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...