Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Creative Space...

The cot blanket is a few nights on the lounge away from completion and I have been working on my pincushion for Kate's pincushion swap.
I upended the bag of fabric scraps from Jennifer and started cutting. Although rather than just cutting out the four pieces necessary for my pin cushion, I ended up with, oh, about 28 of those pear quarters in a pile. I just kept on finding more and more sweet fabric scraps of perfect size and kept on cutting. There is now a pile of pears parts waiting to be sewn up and have some finishing touches added...
Thank you for your comments about my lovely father in law, who is home from the hospital and recovering. Your kind words and thoughts mean so much.
-
More Creative Spaces here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...