Saturday, November 20, 2010

+

+

Hi, my name is Ethan. I'm really super in love with puzzles and building forts under the dining table with sheets and blankets. I really can't wait to meet up with many, many other softies before finding my one true home. I'm super excited about that. 

-

Ethan is my Softies for Mirabel contribution. 'Softies for Mirabel' is a project organised by Pip, in order to give a handmade gift to children who have been orphaned or abandoned, due to their parents drug use. You can read more here and there is still time to make a toy and donate it, as toys have until the 7th December to make it to 'Meet Me At Mike's' in Victoria.

This is yet another project of late that has been stitched madly while the toddler slept. The pattern is Jodie's great Kinder Boys sewing pattern. Ethan is sporting a pair of green undies, tie up board shorts, a velcro shirt and removable hat. I hope that he will bring joy to the little person that takes him home with them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...