Friday, November 19, 2010

+

+

Thank you for your sweet comments yesterday. I have amassed a small collection of knitting needles this week from three different op-shops. Each time I paid for my plasticy goodness the staff member behind the counter asked whether I was planning on doing some knitting. All three ladies seemed a little surprised and amused when I replied that I had plans to make knitting needle bangles. And each time they asked me how to make them and invited me to come back when I was wearing the finished bangles. Bless their little cotton socks.

-

My sister and her fiancés engagement shoot, by the lovely Lizzy C, has been featured on Polka Dot Bride. I love the subdued look of the grey sky against the bright green grass as the love birds dance in the rain.     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...