Wednesday, November 24, 2010

+

+

+

My birthday was a lovely day indeed! Cohen slept in, which offered me the very rare chance of a sleep in too. My sister joined me for breakfast and present swapping, followed by shopping, lunch and a BBC Jane Austin movie. There were phone calls, emails and text messages all day long too. Dave took Cohen and myself out for a seafood dinner last night and there's still more to come this weekend! What better way to spend the day than with those I love and with the warmest wishes and thoughtfulness of friends and family.

And presents? Books and shoes of course! There lies the way to my heart. (Plus of course fabric, jewellery and craft supplies.) I even managed a Frankie hat trick, with Frankie's new book Spaces, the 2011 Frankie Diary and the latest issue of Frankie magazine

Thanks for all your wonderful birthday wishes. I'm looking forward to making the most of my last year as a 20-something! But first, I think I will start with a cup of tea and some more time with my three Frankie's...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...