Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Creative Space...

+

+

+

Fiona's Christmas present has inspired me to finally attempt knitting needle bangles. They are one of those little bits of lovely that I have seen floating around blog land for awhile and always wondered about. The thought of a little gift to accompany the earrings emboldened me to rustle through my knitting needle collection and remove any wobbly or lonely needles. These were ceremoniously dunked in boiling water as per Zephyrama's tutorial. So quick, so easy and I have to say, I like what I see. 

Yay for thrifty fun Christmas presents!
-
More Creative Spaces here.


Edit- Thanks to Liana for letting me know that she was the original creator of knitting needle bangles. So credit for the original creation of knitting needle bangles goes to her with my apologies.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...