Thursday, December 23, 2010

+

+

Thank you again for your well wishes. By tonight I shall be able to hug and kiss my little boy again. I am really hanging out for a big Cohen cuddle. I'm not very good at hands off mothering. I am feeling well, just very tired, which I hope the medication will help with soon. How wonderful and supportive my family have been. I also hope the radioiodine has done it's job and I'm not set to repeat this ordeal in six months time.

Thank you also for the lovely comments on the dress and the other sewing of late. I finished my Christmas sewing yesterday with these 'Cute as a button' purses from Pip's first book. Where would I have been gift wise this year without Pip? She has helped to make it a handmade Christmas indeed. I also managed to make myself a dress. I'll take some photos once it's washed and pressed.

Here's to a lovely Christmas and a wonderful and healthy New Year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...