Friday, December 24, 2010

+

+

And just like that, tomorrow it's Christmas! 
The very lovely and very talented Kylie of 3 Sheets, made Cohen this super t-shirt to wear Christmas Day.
Thank you Kylie!
All the presents are wrapped and waiting on the spare bed. 
Not under the Christmas tree, given the fate of the decorations. 
Cohen scatters those around the house.
I'm sure the wrapping paper wouldn't stand a chance.
Dave and Cohen hid in the bedroom with pens and sticky tape and I wasn't allowed to look.
Sometimes surprises are nice.
I've been reading 'The Sailor From Gibraltar', it's hard to put down.
There are chores to do in preparation of hosting the family breakfast and lunch tomorrow.
But I wouldn't mind curling up with my book right now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...