Friday, July 29, 2011

+

+

+

+
O-check notebook

This last week in particular, I've really noticed that Cohen has learnt so many new things each day. His little personality is really emerging too. It has inspired me to put pen to paper as often as possible to capture some of these new achievements and sweet moments for prosperity. I wish I had the forethought to start this project when he was born, or while I was pregnant. Better late than never though I think.

New projects require the right stationary and I found just the perfect thing online at NoteMaker. I just love these vintage inspired hard cover notebooks. (I want them all!)

Some excepts from our book so far -

While other children your age have long been interested in learning animal noises you have remained indifferent - until this week. Today Grandpa Bell taught you how to make chicken and rooster sounds, to add to your horse, pig and duck sounds. Now you can also moo, baa, mieow and woof with the best of them. Though my favourite is the rooster. Your cockadoodle do sounds like dooka dooka doo. So cute!

Last week when we went grocery shopping you gave an elderly lady waiting at the deli the shock of her life when you lent out of the trolley and tickled her, while saying 'tickle, tickle, tickle'. It was so very funny.

(By entering this discount code at the checkout, I also received a free pen, notebook and note paper.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...