Tuesday, August 30, 2011

+

+

+

Cohen and I spent a lovely slow afternoon together wandering around our three favourite op-shops yesterday, searching for useful items for the house or baby. While I pushed the pram, Cohen played with his toy crane and chatted away and we both scanned the aisles. We came home with an small embroidered pillow slip, a hand knit cardigan, a Meakin jug that matches a bowl I own already, an old handmade cushion and some crochet and knitting booklets, the oldest dating from 1937. 

And just in case you were wondering about the blue cardigan, we actually aren't finding out the sex of the baby. I just find it difficult not to buy things like this sweet cardigan for $1. I am hedging my bets evenly by buying a few boy things and a few girl things when I see them. Given that family and friends are having or planning to have babies, I figure that none of these darling little clothes will go unloved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...