Saturday, September 10, 2011

+

Hello Spring. 
+

+

+

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post. They made me smile so much. It's so encouraging to be reminded that the tiredness will end (and hopefully soon.) I'm loving my little baby bump and amazed at how different things seem the second time around.

I have been noticing Spring all around me, the colours, growth and change. This season I am looking forward to watching this little bundle grow and kick as his/her older brother grows too - new teeth, so much taller and so many more words! I'm also looking forward to getting the house renovations to the stage that we can move in and start settling in and enjoying our new family home. But more immediately, I am looking forward to my sister's wedding and time spent celebrating with family and friends. Not long to go now!

I will also be taking your advice and concentrating on couch craft this season, though I do have some new designs I'd love to work on for the shop once my energy levels rise. Thanks to all those who have made purchases lately too. The 'Away with the clouds' earrings and 'Rick rack' rings are still the most popular and I love imagining my crafty clients out there wearing my handmade pieces.

What are you looking forward to this season?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...