Monday, October 31, 2011

+

+

+

+

From the very first night we moved in, the new house has felt like home. Perhaps because we have been coming and going the past two months while renovating, or perhaps because we are unpacked and surrounded by our familiar items, or maybe it’s because I dreamt about it so often while we waited, trying to imagine how it would look and where things would go? But never before have we settled in anywhere quite so easily or so quickly.

While there is still so much that wants doing, we are in no rush. In the meantime I have been resting, baking, crocheting, reading, planting seeds in newspaper pots and turning over a corner of the garden in anticipation of a veggie patch. We have joined a play group, I’ve joined a book club and Cohen has gone into his toddler bed without any fuss. The nursery is coming together and I’m 22 weeks and 2 days along and enjoying every bump, kick and turn I can feel and occasionally even see.

Things may still be quiet around here for a while, as our internet could take up to a month to be connected. I hope all is well with all of you and I look forward to catching up on blogs and emails soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...