Friday, October 21, 2011

+


+

+

+

+

Photographs of our newly completed polished wooden floors aren't up there in the excitement stakes for many I know*. Probably polishing floors isn't that exciting either. Though a bird breaking into the house and pooping all over the second coat of varnish did get all our hearts racing for a little while. 

What polished floors do mean though is that we are finally moving in! Even though the skirting boards need painting, even though we still have no eaves, even though the bathroom doesn't have a door, I couldn't care in the least. Those things will come. The truck has been packed and is on the way to the house as I type. So if you will excuse me, I have boxes to unpack!

I shall be back, hopefully with more exciting photos than those above, once the internet connection has been transferred over to the new house. 


*But honestly, the floor has come up well, don't you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...