Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Decoration Tutorials

Christmas decoration inspiration

Happy Monday folks! With only one more birthday left before Christmas, my attentions have turned towards decorations. (And felt. I love felt. Don't you?) I can't wait to put our tree up this year with the little mans help. He did so love to rearrange the decorations last year after all. But we shall be waiting until the 1st of December, as is tradition.

It wasn't until we had Cohen that we started our family Christmas traditions. Before that we had no tree and no decorations, which seems a little sad now. Children do tend to change all that. Since then I have been adding to our box of decorations each year, both before and after Christmas. And while last year I focused on hand making gifts. This year I think a few simple handmade decorations are in order instead.

I have found some wonderful tutorials online and feel that a trip to the craft store is in order. Do you have any plans for home made decorations this year? Or have you already been working on Christmas crafts? Please leave a link in your comments if you have so we can come and visit!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...